A Community Tournament is a Tournament created by a community member.
Great Big War Game Tournament tipical rulesEdit
- Everyone plays everyone once. Check the Game numbers of the tournament. Every game has an exclusive number. Please use it when you mention anything about your game in a tournament.
- The lower ranked player (between the two players) will select the map only from the map pool, the other player will select going P1 or P2.
- The higher ranked player gets 1 day to decide on P1 or P2 once the lower ranked player tells the higher ranked player his or her map choice.
- Once the higher ranked player decides on P1 or P2, the game starts at once. Normal rules apply for turning.
- Please post on the Forums when the lower ranked player decides on the map & lower ranked player decides on P1 or P2. Please mention your Game number for all references to your game.
- Maps can be selected only from the tournament's pool.
- Once a map is selected by a player it gets cancelled from the pool for him or her.
- The last game will be between ranks (1) & (2). Should be started only after all other games are underway.
- The winner gets 3 Points and the loser gets 1 Point. In a draw, both players gets 2 pts. Draw is decided when both players agree to it.
- If in the end the top 2 players are tied in points, a tie breaker game will be held. Only from the remaining maps in the pool for him or her.
- If for any reason a player quits the tournament, all his or her remaining opponents will get a Win for those games. The quitting player will get a loss for all remaining games.
- Taking screenshots of your every move isn't mandatory but would be great for the other players. These screenshots can only be posted after the end of the game.
- Final arbitrary will be the creator of the tournament in any disputes.